Diesel and Gas Service Technician
At Freeway Ford Truck Sales we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Freeway Ford Truck Sales is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Union benefits
- 2-Pension plans
- 40 hours guarnteed
- Diagnose and repair trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicles and estimate repairs
- Perform quality inspections after original failure diagnosis
- Perform test drive when repairs are completed
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org