Website Runnion Equipment
HELP WANTED: JOURNEYMAN MECHANIC
We are expanding! Join us in our brand new 38,000 sq. ft. facility in Hodgkins, Illinois.
You will be responsible for repairing and maintaining telescoping and articulated cranes, bucket trucks and related mobile equipment or installing the equipment on commercial truck chassis. We represent top manufacturers including: National Crane, Palfinger, Elliott and Dur-A-Lift. Ongoing familiarization and training will be provided by our supervisors, crane specific training is provided by our manufacturers.
As a member of our team, you will be required to join Mechanics Local 701. The union provides a full benefit package including pension, health, vacation, etc. Additional benefits provided by Runnion Equipment Company include: AFLAC insurance benefits, sponsored welding certification, uniforms and more. We are a privately owned equipment dealer, celebrating over 40 years in business.
- Must be physically fit. Must be able to lift 50lbs or more as well as climb on and under trucks and equipment in all weather.
- Heavy equipment diagnostic/repair experience (military equipment experience applies).
- Ability to work with electronic diagnostic tools and computers.
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of pressurized hydraulic systems and electronic circuitry.
- High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate well – verbally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain CDL designation
- Ability to pass a pre-hire drug screening
- Must have own basic mechanic’s hand tools.
ü Mig welding experience a plus – not necessary
ü Familiarity with truck electronics and emissions systems a plus – not necessary
Please click below to send a resume or letter of qualifications/experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com