Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet
Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet is seeking Journeyman Technicians, Transmission and Diesel experience a plus.
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair. Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts. Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed. Road-test vehicles when required or refer to t he test technician, keeping in mind that customers vehicles should not be used for personal errands.
- Ensure that customers cars are kept clean. Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving records.
- Good judgement
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org