For Value & Integrity it has to be Haggerty
Haggerty Buick GMC is seeking a Journeyman Technician, Transmission and Diesel experience preferred
- Receive repair order from dispatch and review concerns with the appropriate service advisor if there are any questions regarding customer issues and/or advisors write up of concern
- Diagnose customer concerns as outlined on repair order before performing MPVI
- Perform MPVI’s to look for additional work and maintenance the vehicle may need
- Discuss findings of MPVI with service advisor at time of reviewing diagnosis findings of customer’s main concern(s)
- Perform repairs as outlined by General Motors and Haggerty guidelines
- Document work performed (3 C’s) on the back of the repair order and follow GM’s guidelines regarding repair order documentation
- Make sure all warranty repairs have proper punch in/out times documented.
- Make sure all warranty repair parts are returned to the parts department and repair order has parts return stamp signed on the back
- Road-test vehicles after all repairs
- Ensure that customer’s cars are kept free and clean of oily finger and foot prints.
- Keep shop area neat and clean to prevent hazardous work area
- Account for all dealership owned tools during usage and return them to the correct location as noted by the inventory log.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving records.
- Must possess good judgment
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com