Hawk Ford of Oak Lawn
Hawk Ford of Oak Lawn is seeking a Journeyman Technician – Electrical and Drivability skills required.
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair. Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts. Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required.
- Ensure that customers cars are kept clean. Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certifications.
- Ford Factory training.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
To apply for this job please fill out an application on-line at www.hawkford.com/employment-application