McCarthy Ford is currently hiring experienced Ford Journeyman Automotive Technicians to join our very busy and growing Service Department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience and credentials of an exceptional Automotive Tech. Signing bonus and pay over scale to the right candidate. We have a large Local 701 Mechanics’ Union shop and are seeking a team player with the ability and enthusiasm to maintain our high standards of quality service.
- 5 years of Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience
- Ford Certifications
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Team-oriented, customer-focused and flexible
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and according to dealership and Ford Motor Company standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical issues and required repairs to service advisors
- Inspect and test vehicles and report findings for necessary repairs
- Signing bonus to the RIGHT candidate!
- Pay over scale to the RIGHT candidate!
- Local 701 union benefits including health, retirement, vacation and personal days off
- Company 401K plan in addition to union retirement plan
- Long-term career opportunities
No walk-ins, please submit your information via e-mail. Thank you
Send Resume to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com