TYSON MOTOR LLC
Lube Rack Technician Job Description
Tyson Motor strives to create a culture of teamwork throughout all departments. While the following list covers some of the specific exceptions of our Lube Rack Technicians’, you may be asked to help your teammates with any number of tasks, both from within and outside of your supervising department. This list is meant to reflect the most common accepts of Technician regular daily duties, you may be asked to perform tasks that are not listed.
- Change oil.
- Inspect and /or lubricate body and chassis
- Replace transmission and/or engine oil
- Mount, balance and/ or rotate tires, repair tires
- Replace wiper arm/blade and inserts
- Replace windshield washer and coolant overflow containers
- Replace oil filters, fuel filters, air filters, and cabin filters and /or elements
- Fill any fluids, perform vehicle inspections
- Replace body moldings, scripts and emblems.
- Replace any bulbs that do not require major component removal
- Test Batteries ( using hand held battery tester)
- Clean and replace battery and/or cable(s)
- Remove and reinstall brake drums for inspection
Lube Rack Technician’s my preform other miscellaneous task.
- Tyson Motor provides training through our Chrysler training program in order to keep our technicians up to date with repairs for all of our makes and models and to give you the opportunity to advance your skill set.
- Tyson Motor is equipped with helpful equipment put in place to help with heavy lifting and climbing tasks. You will be trained in the use of the equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org