Charles Equipment Energy Systems, LLC.
Power Generation Journeyman Field Service Technician
Charles Equipment Energy Systems, a family owned, and operated Company is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Journeyman Field Service Technician with strong experience with Caterpillar, Cummins, MTU and John Deere engines. Power generation experience with Katolight, Generac, Gillette, MQ, Blue Star, Cummins in addition to those above is a plus.
“We are willing to OJT a strong experience engine technician in the power generation field”.
This position includes union high scale wages and benefits (health, dental, optical and two Union pension plans) along with additional lucrative Company benefit programs.
This position requires:
– Strong Caterpillar, Cummins, MTU, John Deere diesel ENGINE experience.
– Demonstrate a full range of abilities to diagnose and repair system components.
– The ability to use the Manufacturer’s published service/parts manuals and schematics.
– Assist in providing accurate quotes for repairs.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Must be able to work independently in an efficient and timely manner
– Must have a complete set of tools up to ¾” drive.
– Must have a valid driver license.
– Available to be “on-call” 24/7 for after hour services.
– Lift at least 75 pounds and carry 50 pounds minimum, stoop, bend, climb at least 5 feet and crawl
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org